We support Mexican children
We help Mexican children and youth to be the best human being that exists within them in an environment of harmony and freedom so that they are formed as exemplary citizens.
We can all help Mexican children and youth.
We focus on developing activities that provide Mexican children and youth with spaces for personal growth and development, fostering various disciplines such as culture and sports.
- Film “A forgotten hero” by Víctor Avelar.
- Ballet Felipe Ángeles by maestro Arreguín Zozoaga.
- Play Felipe Ángeles by Elena Garro and amateur.
- Write a letter to the General.
- Draw the General.
- Felipe Ángeles mural in Zacatecas by Armando Espíndola.
- Short Film Contest Felipe Ángeles en la Revolución.
- Merit medal and diploma, to recognize children and young people up to 17 years of age for their academic, cultural, sports or altruistic excellence.
- Photography contest “From my trench”
- Coexistence program “And my pet what?”
- National commemorative parade in Hidalgo
- Acquisition of the property where the plaque that indicates the execution of the general is located to turn it into a museum
- Acquisition of objects from the General for the museum collection
- Commemorative plaque where General Angeles was judged
- A day in the army, to promote the values of General Felipe Ángeles and sensitize them to human rights through a visit to the military installation closest to his community in the company of his family.